BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR
Thomas Dunn Learning Center values partnering with individuals who are willing to share their expertise to benefit the community and help us to expand the variety of programming we can offer to our members. We do not have any prerequisites for being an instructor, however we request a thorough understanding of what you plan to teach and how it fits into our mission.
Community Instructors will:
- Grow our mission: “We enrich lives through engaging learning experiences. Our partnerships promote individual growth and enhance the community’s quality of life.”
- Provide TDLC with a curriculum plan.
- Teach a class in one of the following focus areas:
- Adult Education
- Arts & Culture
- Civic Engagement
- Computers & Technology
- Financial or Economic Mobility
- Employment & Business Development
- Health & Nutrition
- Youth Education
Many of our Community Instructors are volunteers, however we are able to contract instructors for classes we find vital to the community. You can email Liz@tdunn.org or Kim@tdunn.org to inquire about becoming an instructor, or complete a Class Proposal Form to submit your class idea to us.
If you are an instructor with a formal organization and would like to request to use our space, please visit the Become a Community Partner page.