RESERVE OUR FACILITIES
Thomas Dunn Learning Center (TDLC) assists the St. Louis Region by supporting activities that are compatible with our mission:
“We enrich lives through engaging learning experiences. Our partnerships promote individual growth and enhance the community’s quality of life.”
Our space includes the following amenities for organizations to use and can be reserved in advance by organizations already approved by Thomas Dunn Learning Center. Our library and computer lab are open for public use during regular business hours unless otherwise in use.
Rooms Available For Reservations:
- Auditorium / Classrom #6
- Art Lab
- Classroom #2
- Computer Lab
Thomas Dunn Learning Center partners with nonprofit organizations and community groups to provide affordable rates for nonprofit meetings, educational classes, and community gatherings. We are not a traditional rental facility and reserve the right to prioritize and set limitations for the kinds of activities we can accommodate.
You can rent our space if you intend to use the space for:
- A non-profit organization, community group, civic group, etc.
- An event or class that will not fundraise or generate profit for any individual, group, or organization.
- An event or class that meets the mission of this organization and can be categorized as:
- Adult Education & Enrichment
- Youth Education & Enrichment
- Arts & Humanities
- Community & Civic Engagement
- An event or class that falls within the building’s open hours of 9am to 8pm, Monday through Friday.
- An event or class that follows current health and safety protocols.
The hourly rate for using the building is $20 per hour for any space. Room requests are based on availability. You may indicate which room(s) you would like to reserve in our form.